REFILE-Russia's Nomos to start Eurobond roadshow April 15
MOSCOW, April 10 (Reuters) - Nomos bank, one of a handful of listed Russian lenders, will start a roadshow on Monday to market a possible dollar-denominated Eurobond, a bank executive said on Wednesday.
Nomos, in the process of being acquired by Otkritie Financial Corp., will begin meeting investors on April 15 in New York, Yuri Lekarev, the bank's head of international business, said.
J.P. Morgan, Citi, Gazprombank, VTB Capital and Nomos itself are the issue's organisers.
A source close to the bank said Nomos planned to issue a seven-year Eurobond worth around $500 million.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official