Suntech's main European unit gets 2-month debt moratorium
April 10 (Reuters) - Chinese solar panel maker Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd said its main operating unit in Europe had been granted a provisional two-month moratorium on debt repayments.
The company said in a statement judicial authorities in Switzerland had granted the moratorium to allow the unit, Suntech Power International Ltd, to restructure its debt.
The moratorium comes less than a month after a group of the company's lenders dragged the company's main manufacturing unit in China into insolvency proceedings.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials