Germany says MOU on Cyprus bailout is ready
BERLIN (Reuters) - A final memorandum of understanding between Cyprus and international creditors on the island's bailout has now been finalized, a German finance ministry spokesman said on Wednesday.
Martin Kotthaus also told a regular news conference he expected the bailout package to remain at 10 billion euros.
(Reporting by Gernot Heller, writing by Gareth Jones)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study