Germany says MOU on Cyprus bailout is ready
BERLIN (Reuters) - A final memorandum of understanding between Cyprus and international creditors on the island's bailout has now been finalized, a German finance ministry spokesman said on Wednesday.
Martin Kotthaus also told a regular news conference he expected the bailout package to remain at 10 billion euros.
(Reporting by Gernot Heller, writing by Gareth Jones)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report