Germany says MOU on Cyprus bailout is ready
BERLIN (Reuters) - A final memorandum of understanding between Cyprus and international creditors on the island's bailout has now been finalized, a German finance ministry spokesman said on Wednesday.
Martin Kotthaus also told a regular news conference he expected the bailout package to remain at 10 billion euros.
(Reporting by Gernot Heller, writing by Gareth Jones)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |