Starbucks Announces Q2 Fiscal Year 2013 Results Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130410:nBw106122a SEATTLE--(Business Wire)-- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) plans to release its second quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results after the market close on Thursday, April 25, 2013, with a conference call and webcast to follow at 2:00 p.m. PT. The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://investor.starbucks.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company`s website until end of day Friday, May 24, 2013. About Starbucks Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.com. Starbucks Contact, Investor Relations: JoAnn DeGrande/Greg Smith 206-318-7118 or Starbucks Contact, Media: Zack Hutson 206-318-7100 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner