American Realty withdraws offer to buy Cole Credit
April 11 (Reuters) - Diversified real estate investment trust American Realty Capital Properties Inc withdrew its $6.7 billion offer to buy Cole Credit Property Trust III after the trust rejected the offer twice.
American Realty had raised its per-share offer to $12.50 in cash, or $13.59 in stock, from $12 in either cash or stock.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter