American Realty withdraws offer to buy Cole Credit
April 11 (Reuters) - Diversified real estate investment trust American Realty Capital Properties Inc withdrew its $6.7 billion offer to buy Cole Credit Property Trust III after the trust rejected the offer twice.
American Realty had raised its per-share offer to $12.50 in cash, or $13.59 in stock, from $12 in either cash or stock.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia