Avago Technologies to buy CyOptics for $400 mln
April 11 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Avago Technologies Ltd said it will buy optical chip and component maker CyOptics Inc for about $400 million in cash.
CyOptics had filed for an IPO in August 2011 but withdrew its plans in May 2012.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data