Bristol-Myers to spend $250 mln to expand biologics facility
April 11 (Reuters) - Bristol-Myers Squibb Co on Thursday said it plans to spend $250 million to expand its Devens, Massachusetts, facility that makes large-scale biologic drugs.
The company said the expansion will introduce biologics development and clinical trial manufacturing capabilities to the site and add about 350 employees to the Devens workforce over time.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM