Bristol-Myers to spend $250 mln to expand biologics facility
April 11 (Reuters) - Bristol-Myers Squibb Co on Thursday said it plans to spend $250 million to expand its Devens, Massachusetts, facility that makes large-scale biologic drugs.
The company said the expansion will introduce biologics development and clinical trial manufacturing capabilities to the site and add about 350 employees to the Devens workforce over time.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software