Praxair Acquires Carbon Dioxide Plant from Tri-State Carbonic, LLC.
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130411:nBw115184a Acquisition Expands Praxair Carbon Dioxide Supply Reliability and Services DANBURY, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX), today announced the acquisition of Tri-State Carbonic`s carbon dioxide (CO2) plant in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Tri-State is a producer of high-quality, bulk carbon dioxide gas for industrial use in the greater Cincinnati area. The company produces beverage-quality carbon dioxide gas for use in various markets, including food and beverage, fire-prevention, welding and many others. "The Tri-State CO2 plant enables Praxair to better serve customers in the Cincinnati and Louisville areas, and further strengthens the reliability of our system." said Kevin Foti, vice president of CO2 and president of NuCO2 for Praxair`s U.S. industrial gases business. "Our customers will be in good hands with Praxair. They will bring additional strength, stability, and services to CO2 customers." said Barry Nanz, managing member of Tri-State. Praxair, Inc. Investors Kelcey Hoyt, 203-837-2118 email@example.com or Media Kristen McCarthy, 203-837-2371 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P 500 posts worst day since April; indexes down for month
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |