Deutsche Bank sees no end to Kirch dispute in sight
FRANKFURT, April 11
FRANKFURT, April 11 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank Co-Chief Executive Juergen Fitschen said it was unclear when a decade-long dispute with representatives of deceased media magnate Leo Kirch would come to an end.
"An end of the proceedings is not in sight," Fitschen told an extraordinary shareholder meeting in Frankfurt.
"There are currently no negotiations to reach a settlement."
(Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal