Brazil's Embraer delivers 29 jets in 1st qtr, backlog rises
SAO PAULO, April 11
SAO PAULO, April 11 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA said on Thursday it had delivered 17 commercial jets and 12 executive jets in the first quarter, according to a securities filing.
Embraer's order backlog rose to $13.3 billion at the end of March, up $800 million from the end of last year. The company does not consolidate information on deliveries of military aircraft.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks