Sinclair Broadcast to buy Fisher Communications for $373 mln
April 11 (Reuters) - Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc said it will buy TV station operator Fisher Communications Inc for about $373 million.
The offer values Fisher at $41 per share, a premium of 5 percent to the stock's Wednesday closing price.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report