Sinclair Broadcast to buy Fisher Communications for $373 mln
April 11 (Reuters) - Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc said it will buy TV station operator Fisher Communications Inc for about $373 million.
The offer values Fisher at $41 per share, a premium of 5 percent to the stock's Wednesday closing price.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe