Sinclair Broadcast to buy Fisher Communications for $373 mln
April 11 (Reuters) - Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc said it will buy TV station operator Fisher Communications Inc for about $373 million.
The offer values Fisher at $41 per share, a premium of 5 percent to the stock's Wednesday closing price.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users