Sinclair Broadcast to buy Fisher Communications for $373 mln
April 11 (Reuters) - Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc said it will buy TV station operator Fisher Communications Inc for about $373 million.
The offer values Fisher at $41 per share, a premium of 5 percent to the stock's Wednesday closing price.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media