Asia Fuel Oil-S.Korea's WP buys 30,000 T for April
SEOUL, April 11
SEOUL, April 11 (Reuters) - Korea Western Power Co Ltd (WP) has bought 30,000 tonnes of high sulphur fuel oil for April arrival via a tender that closed on Thursday, a source from the utility said.
The utility purchased the oil product from Vitol at around $650 per tonne on a cost and freight (CFR) basis, the source said.
The oil product with a maximum sulphur content of 2.59 percent will arrive at the port of Pyeongtaek between April 26 and April 30.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria