BRIEF-Harris shares down 6.8 pct after the bell following guidance
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - Harris Corp : * Shares were down 6.8 percent after the bell following the release of its guidance.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |