BRIEF-Harris shares down 6.8 pct after the bell following guidance
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - Harris Corp : * Shares were down 6.8 percent after the bell following the release of its guidance.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Fighting erupts between Syrian army, rebels on Golan Heights |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |