BRIEF-Harris shares down 6.8 pct after the bell following guidance
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - Harris Corp : * Shares were down 6.8 percent after the bell following the release of its guidance.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court rules in favor of Yukos shareholders vs Russia, awards $50 billion: source
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police