BRIEF-Harris shares down 6.8 pct after the bell following guidance
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - Harris Corp : * Shares were down 6.8 percent after the bell following the release of its guidance.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command