S.Korea's Hyundai Heavy says wins $1.9 bln order from Chevron unit
SEOUL, April 11
SEOUL, April 11 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd has won a 2.16 trillion won ($1.90 billion) order to build a floating production storage & offloading (FPSO) facility in Europe from Chevron North Sea Limited, a unit of Chevron Corp .
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that the project is due to be completed in November 2016, but the date may change depending on progress of construction.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade