S.Korea's Hyundai Heavy says wins $1.9 bln order from Chevron unit
SEOUL, April 11
SEOUL, April 11 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd has won a 2.16 trillion won ($1.90 billion) order to build a floating production storage & offloading (FPSO) facility in Europe from Chevron North Sea Limited, a unit of Chevron Corp .
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that the project is due to be completed in November 2016, but the date may change depending on progress of construction.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data