S.Korea's Hyundai Heavy says wins $1.9 bln order from Chevron unit
SEOUL, April 11
SEOUL, April 11 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd has won a 2.16 trillion won ($1.90 billion) order to build a floating production storage & offloading (FPSO) facility in Europe from Chevron North Sea Limited, a unit of Chevron Corp .
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that the project is due to be completed in November 2016, but the date may change depending on progress of construction.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |