S.Korea's Hyundai Heavy says wins $1.9 bln order from Chevron unit
SEOUL, April 11
SEOUL, April 11 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd has won a 2.16 trillion won ($1.90 billion) order to build a floating production storage & offloading (FPSO) facility in Europe from Chevron North Sea Limited, a unit of Chevron Corp .
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing on Thursday that the project is due to be completed in November 2016, but the date may change depending on progress of construction.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |