Safeway Inc. to Webcast First Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call on April 25, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PLEASANTON, CA, Apr 11 (Marketwired) -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE: SWY) will host a conference call with investors on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) to discuss its first quarter 2013 financial results. The conference call will be audio webcast live at http://www.safeway.com/investor_relations. Click on 'Webcasts' to access the call. A replay will be available for one week following the call. Safeway Inc. is a Fortune 100 company and one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America based on sales. The company operates 1,641 stores in the United States and western Canada and had annual sales of $44.2 billion in 2012. Contact: Safeway Inc. Christiane Pelz (925) 467-3832 ï¿½ 2013 Marketwire L.P. All rights reserved. -0-
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers