U.S. municipal bond funds weekly outflows rise to $630.66 mln
WASHINGTON, April 11
WASHINGTON, April 11 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported net outflows of $630.66 million in the week ended April 10, after outflows of $278 million the previous week, Lipper said on Thursday.
That moved the four-week moving average to a net outflow of $303.16 million, compared to a week earlier, when the net outflow was $173.6 million, according to Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials