U.S. municipal bond funds weekly outflows rise to $630.66 mln
WASHINGTON, April 11
WASHINGTON, April 11 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported net outflows of $630.66 million in the week ended April 10, after outflows of $278 million the previous week, Lipper said on Thursday.
That moved the four-week moving average to a net outflow of $303.16 million, compared to a week earlier, when the net outflow was $173.6 million, according to Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official