Dollar extends losses versus yen, hits session low
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - The dollar slid further against the yen to hit a session low in early New York trade on Thursday.
The dollar fell to 99.15 yen on Reuters data and was last down 0.5 percent at 99.24 yen.
Despite the latest retreat, traders said the dollar still looked poised to take out the 100 yen mark following the Bank of Japan's aggressive monetary easing steps announced last week.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge