Dollar trades flat vs yen, edges closer to 100 mark
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar traded flat against the Japanese yen on Thursday, edging closer to the psychologically-important 100 mark.
The dollar last traded at 99.78 yen, flat on the day and not far from the session high of 99.84. It touched 99.87 yen on Wednesday, its highest level since April 2009, according to Reuters data.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation