Dollar trades flat vs yen, edges closer to 100 mark
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar traded flat against the Japanese yen on Thursday, edging closer to the psychologically-important 100 mark.
The dollar last traded at 99.78 yen, flat on the day and not far from the session high of 99.84. It touched 99.87 yen on Wednesday, its highest level since April 2009, according to Reuters data.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Fighting erupts between Syrian army, rebels on Golan Heights |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |