Dollar trades flat vs yen, edges closer to 100 mark
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar traded flat against the Japanese yen on Thursday, edging closer to the psychologically-important 100 mark.
The dollar last traded at 99.78 yen, flat on the day and not far from the session high of 99.84. It touched 99.87 yen on Wednesday, its highest level since April 2009, according to Reuters data.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |