Dollar trades flat vs yen, edges closer to 100 mark
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar traded flat against the Japanese yen on Thursday, edging closer to the psychologically-important 100 mark.
The dollar last traded at 99.78 yen, flat on the day and not far from the session high of 99.84. It touched 99.87 yen on Wednesday, its highest level since April 2009, according to Reuters data.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM