Ten-year JGB futures jump after BOJ says to buy long-dated bonds on Fri
TOKYO, April 11
TOKYO, April 11 (Reuters) - Ten-year Japanese government bond futures rose sharply in the start of the afternoon session on Thursday after the Bank of Japan said it would buy long-dated bonds on Friday as part of its debt buying operations announced last week.
The 10-year futures were up 0.03 point at 144.19 by 0337 GMT. They ended the morning session 0.47 point lower at 143.69.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data