Ten-year JGB futures jump after BOJ says to buy long-dated bonds on Fri
TOKYO, April 11
TOKYO, April 11 (Reuters) - Ten-year Japanese government bond futures rose sharply in the start of the afternoon session on Thursday after the Bank of Japan said it would buy long-dated bonds on Friday as part of its debt buying operations announced last week.
The 10-year futures were up 0.03 point at 144.19 by 0337 GMT. They ended the morning session 0.47 point lower at 143.69.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official