Ten-year JGB futures jump after BOJ says to buy long-dated bonds on Fri
TOKYO, April 11
TOKYO, April 11 (Reuters) - Ten-year Japanese government bond futures rose sharply in the start of the afternoon session on Thursday after the Bank of Japan said it would buy long-dated bonds on Friday as part of its debt buying operations announced last week.
The 10-year futures were up 0.03 point at 144.19 by 0337 GMT. They ended the morning session 0.47 point lower at 143.69.
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. veteran Merrill Newman
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources