UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 11
HELSINKI, April 11 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The Danish food ingredient maker reported a small drop in first half operating profit to 80 million euros ($104.68 million) from a year earlier as it took an 8 million euro non-cash charge over a failed probiotics study.
For the full-year, the firm continues to expect organic growth of 7-9 percent and an operating margin above last year's 26.5 percent.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand