UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 11
HELSINKI, April 11 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The Danish food ingredient maker reported a small drop in first half operating profit to 80 million euros ($104.68 million) from a year earlier as it took an 8 million euro non-cash charge over a failed probiotics study.
For the full-year, the firm continues to expect organic growth of 7-9 percent and an operating margin above last year's 26.5 percent.
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |