UPDATE 2-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 11
HELSINKI, April 11 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
The Danish food ingredient maker reported a small drop in first half operating profit to 80 million euros ($104.68 million) from a year earlier as it took an 8 million euro non-cash charge over a failed probiotics study.
For the full-year, the firm continues to expect organic growth of 7-9 percent and an operating margin above last year's 26.5 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter