H.B. Fuller Increases Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130411:nPnCG93153 ST. PAUL, Minn., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced today that its Board of Directors voted to increase the Company's regular quarterly dividend from $0.085 per share of common stock to $0.10 per share of common stock. This represents an 18 percent increase over the prior quarterly dividend and marks the 44th consecutive year in which the Company has increased its dividend. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110215/CG49203LOGO) The dividend is payable on May 9, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 25, 2013. About H.B. Fuller Company: For over 125 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Recognized for unmatched technical support and innovation, H.B. Fuller brings knowledge and expertise to help its customers find precisely the right formulation for the right performance. With fiscal 2012 net revenue of $1.9 billion, H.B. Fuller serves customers in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, paper converting, woodworking, construction, automotive and consumer businesses. For more information, visit us at www.hbfuller.com and subscribe to our blog. Maximillian Marcy Investor Relations 651-236-5062 SOURCE H.B. Fuller Company
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped