LinkedIn to buy news reader platform Pulse for $90 million
(Reuters) - Professional social network LinkedIn Corp said it will buy Pulse, a news reader and mobile content distribution platform, for $90 million in cash and stock.
More than 30 million users have activated Pulse news reader apps on Apple Inc's iOS and Google Inc's Android operating systems.
LinkedIn will pay about 90 percent of the deal value in stock.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Japan volcano death toll likely to rise to around 46 as more victims found