LinkedIn to buy news reader platform Pulse for $90 million
(Reuters) - Professional social network LinkedIn Corp said it will buy Pulse, a news reader and mobile content distribution platform, for $90 million in cash and stock.
More than 30 million users have activated Pulse news reader apps on Apple Inc's iOS and Google Inc's Android operating systems.
LinkedIn will pay about 90 percent of the deal value in stock.
(Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report