Philip Morris International Inc. to Host Webcast of 2013 First-Quarter Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130411:nBw115962a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE/Euronext Paris:PM) will host a live audio webcast at www.pmi.com/webcasts on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss 2013 first-quarter results, which will be issued at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET the same day. During the webcast, Jacek Olczak, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the company`s 2013 first-quarter results and answer questions from the investment community and news media. The webcast will be in a listen-only mode. An archived copy of the webcast will be available until 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, May 17, 2013 at www.pmi.com/webcasts. Slides and script will also be available at www.pmi.com/earnings. Philip Morris International Inc. Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world`s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI`s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2012, the company held an estimated 16.3% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.8% excluding the People`s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com. Investor Relations: New York: +1-917-663-2233 Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4666 or Media: Lausanne: +41 (0)58 242 4500 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data