Panama 12-month inflation cools to 4.1 pct in March
PANAMA CITY, April 11
PANAMA CITY, April 11 (Reuters) - Panama's annual inflation rate cooled for the second month in a row to 4.1 percent in the 12 months through March, the national statistics agency said on Thursday.
Consumer prices rose 0.4 percent month-on-month.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |