Panama 12-month inflation cools to 4.1 pct in March
PANAMA CITY, April 11
PANAMA CITY, April 11 (Reuters) - Panama's annual inflation rate cooled for the second month in a row to 4.1 percent in the 12 months through March, the national statistics agency said on Thursday.
Consumer prices rose 0.4 percent month-on-month.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials