LinkedIn to buy news reader platform Pulse for $90 mln
April 11 (Reuters) - Professional social network LinkedIn Corp said it will buy Pulse, a news reader and mobile content distribution platform, for $90 million in cash and stock.
More than 30 million users have activated Pulse news reader apps on Apple Inc's iOS and Google Inc's Android operating systems.
LinkedIn will pay about 90 percent of the deal value in stock.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East