LinkedIn to buy news reader platform Pulse for $90 mln
April 11 (Reuters) - Professional social network LinkedIn Corp said it will buy Pulse, a news reader and mobile content distribution platform, for $90 million in cash and stock.
More than 30 million users have activated Pulse news reader apps on Apple Inc's iOS and Google Inc's Android operating systems.
LinkedIn will pay about 90 percent of the deal value in stock.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |