STXNEWS LATAM-Ford to invest $195 mln in Argentina plant expansion
The Argentine unit of Ford Motor Co plans to invest about 1 billion pesos ($195 million) to expand one of its plants to produce its new Ford Focus model.
The expansion will increase the plant's capacity by 19 percent and create 300 new jobs, Argentina's government said.
The expansion will conclude Ford Argentina's 2.71 billion peso investment plan for 2011 through 2014.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand