Unicredit to close bond buyback today, earlier than announced
MILAN, April 11
MILAN, April 11 (Reuters) - Unicredit said on Thursday it will close a bond buyback today at 1400 GMT, earlier than announced, as it has already received offers worth 3.2 billion euros ($4.19 billion).
Italy's biggest bank by assets launched the buy back on April 8 and said it aimed to purchase up to 3.5 billion euros of its senior bonds.
The move is meant to reduce debt coming due in the 2015-2017 period and improve the use of the liquidity.
($1 = 0.7642 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini; Editing by Lisa Jucca)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data