Uniqa CEO says ready for "re-IPO" in 2013 or 2014
VIENNA, April 11
VIENNA, April 11 (Reuters) - Austrian insurer Uniqa is ready for a major share flotation this near or next once market conditions are right, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Andreas Brandstetter told journalists the company was "outstandingly" well prepared for the move, with which it wants to increase its diminished free float to as much as 49 percent.
"We're waiting for the right moment. It doesn't look so bad," he said.
(Reporting by Angelika Gruber; writing by Georgina Prodhan)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets