Uniqa CEO says ready for "re-IPO" in 2013 or 2014
VIENNA, April 11
VIENNA, April 11 (Reuters) - Austrian insurer Uniqa is ready for a major share flotation this near or next once market conditions are right, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Andreas Brandstetter told journalists the company was "outstandingly" well prepared for the move, with which it wants to increase its diminished free float to as much as 49 percent.
"We're waiting for the right moment. It doesn't look so bad," he said.
(Reporting by Angelika Gruber; writing by Georgina Prodhan)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |