Deutsche Bank sees no end to Kirch dispute in sight
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) Co-Chief Executive Juergen Fitschen said it was unclear when a decade-long dispute with representatives of deceased media magnate Leo Kirch would come to an end.
"An end of the proceedings is not in sight," Fitschen told an extraordinary shareholder meeting in Frankfurt.
"There are currently no negotiations to reach a settlement."
(Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image