Deutsche Bank sees no end to Kirch dispute in sight
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) Co-Chief Executive Juergen Fitschen said it was unclear when a decade-long dispute with representatives of deceased media magnate Leo Kirch would come to an end.
"An end of the proceedings is not in sight," Fitschen told an extraordinary shareholder meeting in Frankfurt.
"There are currently no negotiations to reach a settlement."
(Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions