Altria to Host Webcast of 2013 First-Quarter Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130411:nBw115882a RICHMOND, Va.--(Business Wire)-- Altria Group, Inc. (Altria) (NYSE: MO) will host a live audio webcast on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its 2013 first-quarter business results. The business results will be issued by means of a press release at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time the same day. The webcast can be accessed at altria.com. During the webcast, Marty Barrington, Altria`s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Howard Willard, Altria`s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company`s 2013 first-quarter business results and answer questions from the investment community and news media. The webcast will be in a listen-only mode. Pre-event registration is necessary; directions are posted at www.altria.com. An archived copy of the webcast will be available on altria.com. Altria Client Services Investor Relations 804-484-8222 or Altria Client Services Media Relations 804-484-8897 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |