Amazon.com to Webcast First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130411:nBw116249a SEATTLE--(Business Wire)-- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2013 financial results on April 25, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. PT/5:00 p.m. ET. The event will be webcast live, and the audio and associated slides will be available for at least three months thereafter at www.amazon.com/ir. Amazon.com Media Relations Ty Rogers, 206-266-7180 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media