BTG says FDA accepts Varisolve for review
LONDON, April 12
LONDON, April 12 (Reuters) - Speciality pharmaceutical company BTG said on Friday its Varisolve treatment for varicose veins has been accepted for review by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and could be approved and launched during the first half of 2014.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge