D.E Master Blenders has not been in talks with other buyers -CEO
AMSTERDAM, April 12
AMSTERDAM, April 12 (Reuters) - D.E Master Blenders has not been in talks with other possible interested buyers of the Dutch coffee and tea maker, its chief executive said on Friday.
Asked if the company has had contact with other potential buyers of the group, D.E Master Blenders CEO Jan Bennink said "No, there has not".
The maker of Douwe Egberts coffee and Pickwick tea has received a 7.5 billion euro takeover bid ($9.8 billion) from a group led by German investor Joh A Benckiser (JAB), it said earlier on Friday.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official