Dollarama posts higher profit, raises dividend
April 12 (Reuters) - Canadian dollar-store operator Dollarama Inc reported a 21 percent rise in quarterly profit as it sold more items priced above C$1.00 and it raised its dividend by 27 percent.
Net income rose to C$77.1 million ($76.3 million), or C$1.04 per share, in the fourth quarter from C$63.6 million, or 84 Canadian cents, a year earlier.
Sales rose 20 percent to C$561.9 million.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order