Dollarama posts higher profit, raises dividend
April 12 (Reuters) - Canadian dollar-store operator Dollarama Inc reported a 21 percent rise in quarterly profit as it sold more items priced above C$1.00 and it raised its dividend by 27 percent.
Net income rose to C$77.1 million ($76.3 million), or C$1.04 per share, in the fourth quarter from C$63.6 million, or 84 Canadian cents, a year earlier.
Sales rose 20 percent to C$561.9 million.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |