Fast Retailing drops 4 pct after keeping forecast unchanged
TOKYO, April 12
TOKYO, April 12 (Reuters) - Shares of Fast Retailing Co Ltd dropped 4.1 percent to 33,150 yen on Friday as investors were disappointed that the owner of the Uniqlo clothing chain kept its annual operating profit forecast unchanged despite a jump in its domestic March sales.
The company kept its operating profit estimate at 147.5 billion yen ($1.5 billion), below analysts' forecast of 149.9 billion yen.
Fast Retailing was the most-traded stock on the main board by turnover.
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb