Fast Retailing drops 4 pct after keeping forecast unchanged
TOKYO, April 12
TOKYO, April 12 (Reuters) - Shares of Fast Retailing Co Ltd dropped 4.1 percent to 33,150 yen on Friday as investors were disappointed that the owner of the Uniqlo clothing chain kept its annual operating profit forecast unchanged despite a jump in its domestic March sales.
The company kept its operating profit estimate at 147.5 billion yen ($1.5 billion), below analysts' forecast of 149.9 billion yen.
Fast Retailing was the most-traded stock on the main board by turnover.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt