Fast Retailing drops 4 pct after keeping forecast unchanged
TOKYO, April 12
TOKYO, April 12 (Reuters) - Shares of Fast Retailing Co Ltd dropped 4.1 percent to 33,150 yen on Friday as investors were disappointed that the owner of the Uniqlo clothing chain kept its annual operating profit forecast unchanged despite a jump in its domestic March sales.
The company kept its operating profit estimate at 147.5 billion yen ($1.5 billion), below analysts' forecast of 149.9 billion yen.
Fast Retailing was the most-traded stock on the main board by turnover.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data