HD Supply files for $1 bln IPO
April 12 (Reuters) - Industrial and construction supplies distributor HD Supply Holdings Inc, a former division of Home Depot Inc, filed for a $1 billion initial public offering of its shares.
The company, which was taken private for $8.5 billion in 2007, said BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, J.P. Morgan and Credit Suisse were the lead underwriters on the IPO.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions