Infosys current deal pipeline better than last year - CEO
MUMBAI, April 12
MUMBAI, April 12 (Reuters) - The deal pipeline at Infosys Ltd, India's No. 2 IT services exporter, is marginally better than at the same time last year, its chief executive, S.D. Shibulal, said in response to questions from analysts.
Earlier on Friday Infosys forecast lower revenue growth than analysts had expected for this fiscal year, citing a challenging global economy.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies