Infosys current deal pipeline better than last year - CEO
MUMBAI, April 12
MUMBAI, April 12 (Reuters) - The deal pipeline at Infosys Ltd, India's No. 2 IT services exporter, is marginally better than at the same time last year, its chief executive, S.D. Shibulal, said in response to questions from analysts.
Earlier on Friday Infosys forecast lower revenue growth than analysts had expected for this fiscal year, citing a challenging global economy.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted