Infosys current deal pipeline better than last year - CEO
MUMBAI, April 12
MUMBAI, April 12 (Reuters) - The deal pipeline at Infosys Ltd, India's No. 2 IT services exporter, is marginally better than at the same time last year, its chief executive, S.D. Shibulal, said in response to questions from analysts.
Earlier on Friday Infosys forecast lower revenue growth than analysts had expected for this fiscal year, citing a challenging global economy.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on