Infosys says expects pricing, margins to be under pressure
BANGALORE, April 12
BANGALORE, April 12 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd, India's No. 2 IT services exporter, expects billing rates and margins to be under pressure in the short term, Rajiv Bansal, the company's chief financial officer said on Friday.
Pricing in the fourth quarter that ended in March fell 0.7 percent from the previous quarter.
Earlier, the company forecast lower revenue growth than analysts had expected for this fiscal year, citing a challenging global economy, sending its shares tumbling nearly 18 percent.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ