Infosys says expects pricing, margins to be under pressure
BANGALORE, April 12
BANGALORE, April 12 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd, India's No. 2 IT services exporter, expects billing rates and margins to be under pressure in the short term, Rajiv Bansal, the company's chief financial officer said on Friday.
Pricing in the fourth quarter that ended in March fell 0.7 percent from the previous quarter.
Earlier, the company forecast lower revenue growth than analysts had expected for this fiscal year, citing a challenging global economy, sending its shares tumbling nearly 18 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'