Infosys says expects pricing, margins to be under pressure
BANGALORE, April 12
BANGALORE, April 12 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd, India's No. 2 IT services exporter, expects billing rates and margins to be under pressure in the short term, Rajiv Bansal, the company's chief financial officer said on Friday.
Pricing in the fourth quarter that ended in March fell 0.7 percent from the previous quarter.
Earlier, the company forecast lower revenue growth than analysts had expected for this fiscal year, citing a challenging global economy, sending its shares tumbling nearly 18 percent.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee