Infosys sees fiscal 2014 revenue rising 6-10 percent
April 12 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd, India's No. 2 IT services exporter, said on Friday it expects its dollar revenue in the current fiscal year that started April 1 to rise between 6 percent and 10 percent.
The company earlier marginally beat analyst estimates with a 3.4 percent rise in quarterly net profit to 23.9 billion rupees ($438 million) as the company won orders from customers including German automaker BMW.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |